-
March 19th, 2005, 11:30 AM
#31
Senior Hostboard Member
Hi Templar! Nice to see you too around!
IRT CrazyElf: Just call me Hyper or Dreamer ^^;; whatever you'd like.
And just open a new topic freely for Star Ocean.
-
March 19th, 2005, 12:13 PM
#32
HB Forum Owner
Wait, here's the Star Ocean 3 thread, it's 2 pages long, I just bumped it.
I wrote a review and lots of comments and later we discussed parts of the game. Spoilers are marked properly so it's safe.
-
March 19th, 2005, 12:30 PM
#33
Senior Hostboard Member
Oh, yeah, I remember that topic now... Sorry =]
-
March 21st, 2005, 06:55 AM
#34
Inactive Member
WOWOWOWOOWOW, with me and Phaq, and C.Elf and the continued support of WM it's like the old Grandia 2 board down at Gayfaqs all over again!!!!!11111\\
Well, anyways, what's been up with you?
You could stand to be on AIM every now and then y'know. Lots to catch up on.
---B.j.
-
March 21st, 2005, 07:00 AM
#35
Senior Hostboard Member
-
March 22nd, 2005, 12:56 PM
#36
Inactive Member
i never really use IM anymore, but i'll sign on and see if you're on.
-
March 22nd, 2005, 01:07 PM
#37
Senior Hostboard Member
I really wanna feel the old granaboard "feeling" with the "old" members and with current ones as well hehe.
-
March 22nd, 2005, 01:55 PM
#38
Inactive Member
Well, hello! ^^ I'm a newbie here (obviously [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and I just wanna greet you before diving into the other threads. Anyways, kudos to Dreamer Hyper for introducing me to this site. Well, that's that, I guess. ^^ See you guys in the other threads!
-
March 22nd, 2005, 02:00 PM
#39
Senior Hostboard Member
Then you must be a friend of Hyper. A friend of my friend is usually my friend too hehe. So welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay, if you have questions just ask our mods(or the "people" [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
-
March 23rd, 2005, 04:10 AM
#40
HB Forum Owner
Hi Ashie D. Woofie, welcome to the Granaboard! This is Wiseman, the Granaboard founder and one of the moderators. If you need further introduction to the board and its rules don't hesitate to ask. Have a good time in the Granaboard!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks